Builders Competition : Win 1 of 3 R2000 Vouchers
Terms and Conditions:
1. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The competition runs from 30 November- 14 December 2017.
3. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information.
4. Entry information will be shared with Guzzle, Builders & SPARK Media (a division of Caxton & CTP Publishers and Printers LTD) only. Entry information will not be shared any other third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
5. The competition is open to South African residents only.
6. The competition is not open to employees of the prize sponsors, Guzzle or Caxton & their immediate families, or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
7. Guzzle reserves the right to extend or reduce the duration of the competition, subject to these terms and conditions.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
9. To be entered into the draw the entrant must sign up for any Builders catalogue alert on Guzzle - visit www.guzzle.co.za/builders-competition for more competition details.
10. Each person can only enter once.
11. Three winners will each win 1x Builders voucher valued at R2 000 each which can used to shop online or be redeemed at any Builders store nationwide.
12. Please note that winners will be emailed their voucher number within a period of up to 1 month of the draw date.
13. The draw will take place at 13h00 on 15 December 2017.
14. The winner will be notified via phone, email or SMS no later than 16H00 on the 15th of December 2017.
15. The competition winner will have 5 working days from the date of notification to claim acceptance of his/her prize and the receipt thereof will be subject to verification and citizenship. Upon failure to do so, Guzzle reserves the right to draw a new winner in accordance with the terms stipulated herein.
16. The winners of this competition shall be chosen in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.