Amazon unveils Black Friday specials, "available earlier than ever"
US online shopping giant Amazon has announced early Black Friday deals, giving customers the opportunity to start shopping now and saving big heading into the holiday season.
"You don’t have to wait to save—starting today, find incredible deals and deep discounts across every category, including fashion, home, beauty, toys, electronics, Amazon Devices, and many more," said the company in a statement.
"Customers can start scoring deals today at amazon.com/epicdeals, on the Amazon mobile shopping app, or by simply asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
“We’re excited to help customers get great holiday deals even earlier this year, including thousands of small business products,” said Dave Clark, CEO of the worldwide consumer at Amazon in a statement.
“Customers can confidently shop early knowing they are receiving incredible deals starting today, letting them get a head start on their holiday to-do lists so they can truly enjoy the holiday season. And I want to thank our incredible team around the world for everything they do each day to support each other and our customers—I couldn’t be prouder to work with you all.”
Here is a list of deals to check out:
- Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s apparel
- Save up to 50% on women’s watches from Anne Klein, Nine West, SWAROVSKI, and more
- Save up to 40% on Ekouaer pajama sets and sleepwear for the whole family
- Save up to 40% on Levi's
- Save up to 30% on Adidas
- Save up to 30% on ORORO heated apparel
- Save up to 30% on Calvin Klein
- Save up to 30% on HonestBaby family jammies and more
Electronics and gaming:
- Up to 30% on select Samsung phones and earbuds
- Up to 20% on select Acer laptops, desktops, monitors, and more
- Up to 20% on select TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony
- Up to 40% on select Garmin smartwatches and navigation electronics
- Up to 21% on select Lenovo Chromebooks
- Up to 34% on select Nixplay digital picture frames
- Up to 22% on select Sony lenses
- Up to 33% on Madden NFL 22
- Up to 33% on Far Cry 6
- $40 off on the FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite 3D Printer
- Savings on select Sony, Beats, and Bose headphones
- Save 40% or more on shampoos and conditioners from Matrix, Pureology, and more
- Save up to 35% on makeup from Maybelline, NYX, L’Oreal Paris, and more
- Save up to 35% on hair care from American Crew, Old Spice, and more
- Save up to 40% on self-care appliances
- Save 40% or more on hair appliances from Revlon, T3, and more
Amazon offers direct shipping and delivery to South Africa on many of its products, which means you can also buy from its extensive range. However, keep in mind that you will have to pay a currency conversion fee that is charged by South African banks.
Written by: Shihaam (Gabriella) Steyn.
Get The Latest News & Specials
You successfully subscribed, thanks!