You will soon be able to buy food and other essential services through Nedbank's new app
Nedbank announced that it has launched a new app that will allow its customers to do online shopping, have access to essential services and financial products on the app called Avo.
Some of the key features of the app include:
- Online groceries and food – Nedbank has partnered with OneCart to allow customers to buy groceries from leading retailers in one delivery or browse the Avo Shop for essential items at the best prices.
- Essential professional home services – The app currently has 170 registered home repair and services merchants, with more being added
- Digital home entertainment – Users can access a number of home entertainment options including Showmax, Tidal and Deezer
- Airtime, data and electricity – Users can easily top-up and purchase airtime, data and electricity bundles
- Avo points – The app has a built-in rewards system and users can earn 1% in Avo Points on every transaction made on the platform.
- Business listing – Nedbank said it will allow businesses to list for free on the app. This will allow them to reach more potential customers, communicate easily, send quotations and receive payments in-app.
Nedbank notes that the services available through the app are level-5 compliant and that it has been trialled by staff, so now they feel confident enough to release a beta version to its Nedbank Money App users.
“This will see the phased release of Avo to Nedbank clients, to allow for further enhancements before full public launch.”
Written by: Staff Writer.
Get The Latest News & Specials
You successfully subscribed, thanks!