Shoprite and Checkers continue to lead the way on Black Friday
Shoprite and Checkers continue to lead the way on Black Friday, offering deep discounts from Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 November 2021 with up to 50% off everyday essentials, groceries, toys, and more.
In response to Covid-19, deals will again this year be valid for four days to give customers more time to plan and shop, and to prevent overcrowding. Rather than running an extended promotion with limited savings, the four days of concentrated Black Friday deals mean Shoprite and Checkers are staying true to the ethos of this promotion - deep discounts.
Checkers was the first supermarket to launch Black Friday deals in 2014 and seven years later Shoprite and Checkers continue to offer substantial specials on everyday essentials and groceries.
Some of the Checkers deals include (for Xtra Savings card holders):
- 3 X 2kg Omo Auto washing powder/1.5L liquid detergent/capsules 17s for R99 (R110 saving) - save 53%
- Buy one 56s Finish dishwashing tablets and get a second one free (R225 saving) - save 50%
- 3 X 200g Jacobs Krönung/Gold Instant Coffee Jar for R199.00 (R145 saving) - save 42%
- 4 X 1.5L Coca-Cola Original Taste Less Sugar for R44 (R20 saving) - save 31%
- Buy three 750ml Pongracz Cap Classique and save R178 (35%)
- Save R1 000 on a Phillips XL Essential Air Fryer for R1 999
Some of the Shoprite deals include (for Xtra Savings card holders):
- 2 X 100s Glen tea for R26 (R26 saving) - save 50%
- 2 X Pampers nappies or pants value packs for R220 (R180 saving) - save 45%
- 750g Ricoffy for R60 (R30 saving) - save 33%
- 3 X 750g Cremora for R80 (R46 saving) - save 36%
- 1L Ultramel custard for R18 (R11 saving) - save 38%
The Shoprite Group started planning for Black Friday more than six months ago and assures customers that its stores are well prepared for the world’s biggest sales promotion despite global supply chain constraints.
As a bonus, shoppers who use their Money Market Account to pay at any Shoprite or Checkers supermarket during Black Friday will receive R10 back for every R100 spent to use on their next shop.
Black Friday wine and liquor deals will also be available online at the new LiquorShop Online.
Supplied by: Shoprite Holdings
Get The Latest News & Specials
You successfully subscribed, thanks!